Business models seem to change overnight. Digital disruption impacts every industry from how you get a ride to where you eat to banking to education. Everything is e-Commerce and app-driven it seems.
But some things never go out of style or become obsolete when it comes to making sure your customer has everything they need to get the job done.
McElroy Metal developed the service center model to create a physical location where contractors and others who need the best roofing and siding materials can visit and get personal service at a very high level.
And it works! Our contractors are quick to share how the service center model benefits them:
- Immediate product access
- Local production of custom trims
- Personal attention for questions and job specific details
- Centrally located physical storefront
- Access to non-McElroy Metal products
- Knowledgeable staff for help with technical issues
- An understanding of the local culture and market
- Access to training programs and resources
In the McElroy Metal service centers, you will find our complete selection of metal roofing products, including:
- Exposed Fastener Panels - Standing Seam Systems - These advanced metal roofing systems are manufactured from high-grade Galvalume steel and feature interlocking seams that offer great curb appeal.
- Retrofit Systems - Our retrofit and recover systems offer a cost-effective metal roofing solution for everything from minor upgrade projects to complete overhauls.
- Concealed Fastener Wall Panels - Concealed fastener panels are a great choice for architectural applications and other projects that demand maximum aesthetic appeal.
- Canopy Panels - These metal panels offer the ideal combination of function and form required for commercial canopy or drive-thru facilities, such as banks and convenience stores.
- Soffit Panels - Installing our attractive soffit panels under porch ceilings and roof eaves will dramatically improve the appearance of these structures.
- Specialty Panels - Our wide range of specialty roofing panels include simulated metal tiles that simulate ceramic roofing products and steel shingles that simulate asphalt, shake and slate products.
- Slit Coil and Flat Sheets - McElroy Metal’s cutting-edge slit coil and flat-sheet products enable a fast turnaround time.
- Insulated Metal Roofing Panels - Our selection of insulated metal panels combine superior insulating capabilities with a sleek appearance and simplified installation.
- Curved Roof Systems - McElroy curved panels are formed onsite and provide a perfect standing seam system fit and eliminate the need to transport bulky panels to your job sites.
- Onsite Rollforming Equipment - This advanced job site equipment enables you to roll form extra-long panels quickly and efficiently, while also significantly reducing your projects’ labor costs.
At McElroy Metal, we do much more than just sell superior metal roofing products and systems — we also believe in treating our customers the right way. As a third-generation family-owned company, we have worked hard to establish a strong culture of values that extends to our employees and partners. We have staffed the service centers with knowledgeable, well-seasoned professionals who are willing to do whatever it takes to help you find the right metal products for your applications.
See the list of McElroy Metal service centers here.
Since 1963, McElroy Metal has served the construction industry with quality products and excellent customer service. The family-owned components manufacturer is headquartered in Bossier City, La., and has 14 manufacturing facilities across the United States. Quality, service and performance have been the cornerstone of McElroy Metal’s business philosophy and have contributed to the success of the company through the years. As a preferred service provider, these values will continue to be at the forefront of McElroy Metal’s model along with a strong focus on the customer.